What Makes You Tick: A Stitch in Time by Lassie Games
Click image to enlarge
|Works with:||Native Linux|
$15.00 Download (updated Aug 31st) Go
This is the follow-up classic adventure game to Matthias Kempke’s 2007 indie hit What Makes You Tick?. Tick plays in the style of the classic adventure genre, and has been covered by BBC Entertainment News and PC Gamer Magazine since its release.
What Makes You Tick: A Stitch in Time will immerse players in a whole new adventure that both concludes the story of What Makes You Tick? and covers new ground within the world of Ravenhollow and the story of the Smith Institute.
Bringing to life the themes of Franz Kafka, both classic adventure gamers and literary fans will enjoy the rich world of What Makes You Tick? and its detailed story, witty characters, and wry humor.
Full version features:
- Over 30 playable locations at two times of day.
- Player-controlled day and night switching.
- Hours of additional puzzles to ponder.
- An engaging story, with closure to the prequel What Makes You Tick?
- Over 7,500 lines of story dialogue!
- Playable on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Fulfillment of the Adobe AIR System Requirements.
- Installation of Adobe AIR, available for free at: http://get.adobe.com/air/
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution (higher is recommended).